Thursday, October 16, 2014

26 Facts about me

Well, I'ts been long time not updating my blog. So to come back, I'll just start from the facts about me.

1. I love my Family and a Family. So, Family always will be the one I will take first concern. the eldest one is my family now is my granny. She is 86 yo now. The only grandma

2. I love to eat and love to cook. I love to eat home meals and I'd love cook the meals that impressed me. hahaha. I love how people give a feedback, not a judgement. Cooking is my interest but not my expert

3. I love to travel. Building my inner strength and feeding myself with nature, gourmet adventure as well as broaden my insight. So far, from the previous pocket availability, I have been to Malaysia for 2 years, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei, Shanghai, Hang Zhou, Wu xi for holiday and sightseeing, and Japan for Buddhism purposes and sightseeing. Now, I am in Brisbane, Queensland - Australia. I am here for nearly four years now.

4. If I have free and leisure time, I will just love to spend most of my time at home. Doing some housework, reading, do some study and research, and chanting. Otherwise, hanging out by myself or friends that no more than 3 persons, to go gym, karaoke, movie or trying new foods up in the market, as well as shopping but hopping will be the last. I wont shop like for upgrading my wardrobe. I love to have a look around on store's display for updating purposes. So far, I still can control my desire for not buying them.

5. My first Language is not English. It's called Bahasa. I'm Indonesian. I was born in Chinese background family. Parents don't speak Chinese. We speak dialects and is called Hokkian but we can speak basic Mandarin.

6. Talking about my favourites, of course I have it. My favourite:
- Foods at this stage is Javanese and Japanese cuisine (for Japanene food especially their Ramen and Udon.)
- Music is pop and classical (Air on G String).
- Flavour is Mocha or Tiramisu.
- Tea is Green Tea.
- Coffee is Cappucino
- Drink is honey and lemon drinks
- Wine is Shiraz
- Juice is Green Juice, without celery

Well, yea..I don't like celery, coriander, spring onions and bean sprouts.

7. If there's a choice, I'd love to avoid the crowds; nonsense and pointless talk and topic.

8. I'm self-motivated and at the same I can desperate easily (this is my complicated point)

9. I'd love peoples that impressed me by thinking outside the box (being creative and attentive)

10. What makes me angry? When people not keeping their promises, people who keep telling lie, rude people, and people who talks alot of nonsense.

11. Temptations that be better off removing from my life, it's Procrastinating. I know It's never been easy for us to deal with bad temptation ahead us especially procrastinating moments.

12. I love dogs and a bit uncomfortable with reptiles.

13. I have allergy with dust and dirt.

14, Sometimes I can nag. It just because I care bout ya

15. The morals that I live by: clean-living, respectable, reliable, high-minded and filial devotion

16. My favourite saying, 'what goes around, it will comes around'

17. My current surrounds describe me as I am a doer, a nurturer, a thinker and a duty fulfiller.

18. I value every single moment to spend. So quality control having a good time with each other is essential. To me, having bunch of friends never can illuminates ourselves. It just illuminates who we are. I love to have comfortable friendship. No drama unless they do and unless I sense them.

19. I value every single steps, care, love and sincere willingness that lead happiness ahead. If they are friends who sincerely treating me and trusting me very well, they will receive multiple acknowledgment from me abundantly. But if they are against me, I'll just totally and completely ignore them from my entire life chapter. This is me!

20. I love how we contribute the value of friendship.

21. Goal in my life? Taking my parents to travel away as many places as we can. We'd like to go Maldives

22. Financially stable at this stage (hard to say)

23. The most embarrassing thing that just recently happened was doing public speaking. Damn bloody nervous

24. Am I a protecting person or attentive? I'm an attentive person

25. Seeking attention or being attentive? Both

26. I'm the eldest in my family. I'm 26 yo this year. I'm a single lady. I'm picky in having relationship. I only had one relationship up to my age but do not judge by the number of experience because emotional and rational take place! :)



No comments: