Hoi hoi hoi, it's been long long time didn't care much about u.
well, I miss u so much. I really have a bunch of story to share.
It's 2010 already. I should reset my visions. Someone that I admired has told me to believe in my dream, therefore I've a vision to achieve. If I want to achieve the success, I have to be ready anywhere and anytime when a success itself means a meeting point between an opportunity and readiness. Well, I'm freaking agree with this statement. Moreover, there's no substitutes for hard work. Don't u think so, Agnes?
Indeed, life is short and temporary, again, as someone told me that. We can't forecast what's going on in the next couple of minutes with ourselves. I can't imagine life without players. However, that's not the point here. It's been so complicated to figure out and get more deep understanding. This world seems full of theatrical. Regardless, U've to seen with one pair of ur eyes.
Start with new movement and take a correct action for your future. Not much time to think for the "Why" questions, but you have to gamble, focus inwardly n u'll be the real player instead of a true player.
Bonne chance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment