Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bienvenue

Cher mon amies,

Bienvenue! Comment allez-vous ? J’espère que tu vas bien.

Je suis étudiante en tourisme au collège de Malaysia. J’habite avec mon amies. Tout va bien ici à Malaysia.

J’aime le sport comme la natation. J’aime écoute la musique classique et la pop. J’aime la danse aussi.

Maintenant, j’apprends le France. J’aime beaucoup le voyage. Je voudrais voyage un France, une Italie et un Spain. Je parle indonésien, anglais, un peu chinois et un peu français.

Bon, je dois arrêter maintenant. Je t’écris bientôt.
Enchante ^^

Dear my friends,

Welcome! how are you? I hope taht u r fine.

I'm tourism student in college at M'sia. I'm stay with my frens. Everything is fine in M'sia.

I love swimming. I love much listening classical music and pop. I also love to dance.

And now, i'm learning French. I love travel so much and I would like to travel in France, Italy and Spain. I can speak Indo, English, and a little bit Chinese and French.

Well, I hv to stop now. I'll write soon.

Nice to meet you^^

No comments: